- Inspiring Learning Projects
- Physical Education
- Art and Design
- Design and Technology
- Religious Education
- Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning (SEAL)
- Awards, Rewards and Praise
- Themed Weeks
- Inclusions Week
- Enterprise Week
- One World Arts Week
- Healthy Living and Keeping Safe Week
- Book Week
- The Sea of Dreams
Our children receive Religious Education, as stated in the National Curriculum in England: Framework Document DfE September 2013 (p4)
'Every state-funded school must offer a curriculum that is balanced and broadly based, and which:
- Promotes the spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development of pupils: and
- Prepares pupils at the school for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences in later life.'
At Fairfield Primary School we teach children Halton's Agreed Syllabus which has adopted the Lancashire's Agreed Syllabus.
Parents/carers have the right to withdraw their child from Religious Education. This request should always be discussed with each class teacher that your child has so that they are completely aware of the extent of your request.