We are a nut free school.
Please ensure that all grapes and similar shaped foods are cut in half or quartered length wise.
Free School Meals
If you feel that your child may be entitled to a free school meal, please read the following information to assess whether he/she is eligible.
It is very important that you claim for these meals, even if your child does not want a cooked meal.
This is because, once you have registered your child as needing a free school meal, your child will be entitled to extra funding throughout their time at Fairfield Primary School.
This will enable our School to buy extra resources for your child.
Eligibility Criteria for 2018 - 2019
Parents do not have to pay for school meals if they are entitled to any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Please attend the nearest Halton Direct Link where an Advisor will provide further details